Monday, December 8, 2008
The Simple Woman's Daybook,Dec. 8, 2008
Outside my window... I see a cloudy, gray and cold sky. There is still a little trace of snow on the ground.
I am thinking... about Mom, It has been 1 year ago today that she left this world for a better place in Heaven, She is now free from the wrath of Alzheimers Disease.
I am thankful for... Having had the wonderful Mother that I did, she was my best friend.
From the kitchen... I see a lot of baking ahead of me for the holidays.
I am wearing... comfortable slacks and pullover top.
I am creating... 2 new blogs..1 for recipes and the other to sell my handmade items plus the stash of supplies that I will no longer need.
I am going... to go back and finish up decorating the apartment for Christmas.
I am reading... Old recipe books
I am hoping...God will help me through these next few days of remembering mom and make me as strong as she was.
I am hearing... the humm of the computer
Around the house... All is quiet right now but will be busy soon with us (dh & me) sorting through boxes of ornaments.
One of my favorite things...the smells of Christmas
A few plans for the rest of the week: to make Kevin's Christmas present and work on the 2 new blogs.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
You can create your own Daybook by visiting The Simple Woman.
- ► 2010 (22)
- ► 2009 (41)
- Happy New Years Everyone 2009 !
- We're Back Online YIPPEE!!
- MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!
- Christmas is almost here and......
- Christmas Sale at my Store...
- The Simple Woman's Daybook,Dec. 17, 2008
- Our Wedding Anniversary ! !
- Morning Sky 12/14/08
- New Blogs Added ! !
- The Simple Woman's Daybook,Dec. 8, 2008
- Aprons and Towel/Hot-Pad sets for sale !
- The Pictures I Promised!!!!!
- Mom's Freedom Eagle
- Sewing & Craft Pictures Coming!!!!
- No title
- Banana Split Cake
- Peanut Butter Crunchies
- Cream Cheese Bars
- Gloomy Tuesday, Dec. 2, 2008
- ▼ December (21)