Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Banana Split Cake

2 c. graham crackers finely ground
2 sticks butter
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
2 c. powdered sugar
2 c. pineapple, drained and mashed
2 sticks butter
1 Large tub Cool Whip
4 bananas, sliced
Walnuts & cherries for topping

Melt 2 sticks of butter and mix with ground graham crackers in 9x13 oblong pan.
Beat 2 eggs, vanilla, sugar, and 2 sticks butter NO LESS than 20 minutes.
Cover crackers with creamed mixture, mashed pineapple and then sliced bananas.
Spread cool whip over bananas .

Top with nuts and cherries.

Chill 24 hours before serving!

This is so good .....of course it doesn't have any calories Ha Ha!!

Enjoy!
Brenda

4 comments:

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Sounds delicious!

Smiles,
Lea

TO BECOME said...

I have made this before and we all love it. I copied it down as I am not sure that I still have my recipe. thank you. Hope you had a great thanksgiving. connie

Brenda said...

Lea, It is so delicious and rich. I haven't made it for years. You need a crowd around to eat it all. It makes way to much for just 2 people.

Hugs,
Brenda

Brenda said...

Hi Connie, Nice to "see" you ! It is good isn't it! the kind of dessert that is hard to walk away from ;) .

Thanksgiving was quiet, I was lost in my own little world thinking about mom. I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving too!

Hugs ,
Brenda