2 c. graham crackers finely ground
2 sticks butter
1 tsp. vanilla
2 c. powdered sugar
2 c. pineapple, drained and mashed
2 sticks butter
1 Large tub Cool Whip
4 bananas, sliced
Walnuts & cherries for topping
Melt 2 sticks of butter and mix with ground graham crackers in 9x13 oblong pan.
Beat 2 eggs, vanilla, sugar, and 2 sticks butter NO LESS than 20 minutes.
Cover crackers with creamed mixture, mashed pineapple and then sliced bananas.
Spread cool whip over bananas .
Top with nuts and cherries.
Chill 24 hours before serving!
This is so good .....of course it doesn't have any calories Ha Ha!!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (22)
- ► 2009 (41)
- Happy New Years Everyone 2009 !
- We're Back Online YIPPEE!!
- MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!
- Christmas is almost here and......
- Christmas Sale at my Store...
- The Simple Woman's Daybook,Dec. 17, 2008
- Our Wedding Anniversary ! !
- Morning Sky 12/14/08
- New Blogs Added ! !
- The Simple Woman's Daybook,Dec. 8, 2008
- Aprons and Towel/Hot-Pad sets for sale !
- The Pictures I Promised!!!!!
- Mom's Freedom Eagle
- Sewing & Craft Pictures Coming!!!!
- No title
- Banana Split Cake
- Peanut Butter Crunchies
- Cream Cheese Bars
- Gloomy Tuesday, Dec. 2, 2008
- ▼ December (21)
I have made this before and we all love it. I copied it down as I am not sure that I still have my recipe. thank you. Hope you had a great thanksgiving. connie
Lea, It is so delicious and rich. I haven't made it for years. You need a crowd around to eat it all. It makes way to much for just 2 people.
Hi Connie, Nice to "see" you ! It is good isn't it! the kind of dessert that is hard to walk away from ;) .
Thanksgiving was quiet, I was lost in my own little world thinking about mom. I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving too!
Post a Comment