Thursday, December 4, 2008
Mom's Freedom Eagle
This Eagle I stitched as a tribute to Mom after she passed away 1 year ago....... Dec. 8, 2007.
Mom always liked eagles and to me it represented 2 things, Freedom and Strength.
Freedom for mom from the 17 years she suffered from Alzheimers.
Strength for me to go on with life the way she would want me to.
The Eagle only took me a little over 2 months to do , stitching just in the evenings. I know the colors aren't quite true to an eagles color, but mom and I both had/have a quirky side to us and liked to do our own thing LOL!
I have the eagle framed and where I can see it every day.
- ► 2010 (22)
- ► 2009 (41)
- Happy New Years Everyone 2009 !
- We're Back Online YIPPEE!!
- MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!
- Christmas is almost here and......
- Christmas Sale at my Store...
- The Simple Woman's Daybook,Dec. 17, 2008
- Our Wedding Anniversary ! !
- Morning Sky 12/14/08
- New Blogs Added ! !
- The Simple Woman's Daybook,Dec. 8, 2008
- Aprons and Towel/Hot-Pad sets for sale !
- The Pictures I Promised!!!!!
- Mom's Freedom Eagle
- Sewing & Craft Pictures Coming!!!!
- No title
- Banana Split Cake
- Peanut Butter Crunchies
- Cream Cheese Bars
- Gloomy Tuesday, Dec. 2, 2008
- ▼ December (21)