The Simple Woman's Daybook
Outside my window...is total darkness, it's 8:00 PM
I am thinking... how much I need to get done in the next week
I am thankful for... the nice visit I had with my aunt( daddy's sister) and uncle from out of town yesterday and for the nice phone chats I've had with Elaine, my cousin in KY. the last few days
From the kitchen...I smell the lingering smells of tonights dinner
I am wearing...comfortable slacks and top
I am creating...ideas for new sewing projects
I am going... to be very busy the next week baking and sewing
I am reading...the Bible and getting ready to start a mystery story, not sure if I will like it or not!
I am hoping...the weather doesn't get too bad
I am hearing...the sounds of the keys clicking on our computers as we are both, Kevin & I, working on them tonight
Around the house... everything looks a little like Christmas
One of my favorite things... Listening to Christmas Music
A few plans for the rest of the week: baking all kinds of things I'm not supposed to eat and sewing up a storm getting Kevin's Christmas made!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
This is a wall hanging I made for mom that hung in her room at the nursing home . It now hangs in our office.
You can create your own DayBook by visiting: The Simple Woman:
Blessings and Joy,
- ► 2010 (22)
- ► 2009 (41)
- Happy New Years Everyone 2009 !
- We're Back Online YIPPEE!!
- MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!
- Christmas is almost here and......
- Christmas Sale at my Store...
- The Simple Woman's Daybook,Dec. 17, 2008
- Our Wedding Anniversary ! !
- Morning Sky 12/14/08
- New Blogs Added ! !
- The Simple Woman's Daybook,Dec. 8, 2008
- Aprons and Towel/Hot-Pad sets for sale !
- The Pictures I Promised!!!!!
- Mom's Freedom Eagle
- Sewing & Craft Pictures Coming!!!!
- Banana Split Cake
- Peanut Butter Crunchies
- Cream Cheese Bars
- Gloomy Tuesday, Dec. 2, 2008
- ▼ December (21)