These are all pictures of aprons and towel/hot-pad sets that I have made and sold in the past.
The towel/hot-pad sets all have vintage buttons on the hot-pad to fasten them over the oven door.
The aprons were all made so they could be reversible....most all had large pockets across the front.
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (22)
- ► 2009 (41)
- Happy New Years Everyone 2009 !
- We're Back Online YIPPEE!!
- MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!
- Christmas is almost here and......
- Christmas Sale at my Store...
- The Simple Woman's Daybook,Dec. 17, 2008
- Our Wedding Anniversary ! !
- Morning Sky 12/14/08
- New Blogs Added ! !
- The Simple Woman's Daybook,Dec. 8, 2008
- Aprons and Towel/Hot-Pad sets for sale !
- The Pictures I Promised!!!!!
- Mom's Freedom Eagle
- Sewing & Craft Pictures Coming!!!!
- No title
- Banana Split Cake
- Peanut Butter Crunchies
- Cream Cheese Bars
- Gloomy Tuesday, Dec. 2, 2008
- ▼ December (21)
Wow, those are gorgeous! I especially love that first one. What a pretty shape!
I've been working on aprons, too, but not so pretty as those.
Lea, Thank you,
I like the first one too, I just wish I had thought at the time to make a pattern from it!
Your apronsw are all so darling and fun! I especially like the rooster one! I have a bad jones for roosters! LoL! Thanks for stoppin by sister! Hope the rest of your weekend is a good one!
Post a Comment