I wanted to take a few minutes to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!
I would also like to thank each and everyone of you for stopping by to visit. I have enjoyed reading all of the wonderful comments you have left for me, and I hope you have enjoyed reading my posts. I will get better at this and learn more of the technical end of things (I hope)! I have only been blogging since November and I feel like I have made so many new and wonderful friends. I treasure you all.
I know I haven't been posting much lately , the holidays are kind of rough this year. I am finally working my way through losing mom and picking up the pieces and getting on with my life. I know this is what Mom would want me to do, and I know she is in a much better place too.
I have a lot of hopes and dreams for the new year and for my blogs. I hope you will all come along for the adventure. I would sure enjoy your companionship along the way.
Merry Christmas to you all!
God Bless you all on this Special Day!
- ► 2010 (22)
- ► 2009 (41)
- Happy New Years Everyone 2009 !
- We're Back Online YIPPEE!!
- MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!
- Christmas is almost here and......
- Christmas Sale at my Store...
- The Simple Woman's Daybook,Dec. 17, 2008
- Our Wedding Anniversary ! !
- Morning Sky 12/14/08
- New Blogs Added ! !
- The Simple Woman's Daybook,Dec. 8, 2008
- Aprons and Towel/Hot-Pad sets for sale !
- The Pictures I Promised!!!!!
- Mom's Freedom Eagle
- Sewing & Craft Pictures Coming!!!!
- Banana Split Cake
- Peanut Butter Crunchies
- Cream Cheese Bars
- Gloomy Tuesday, Dec. 2, 2008
- ▼ December (21)