Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wednesday Nov. 12,

It's already noon, I can't believe how fast the morning has gone. I have been messing around with this site trying to get it the way I want it to be. I'll be adding a lot of other things in days to come. It will just take me a while to learn all of this, and fit it in to my real life schedule!



It's chilly here in south central Ohio, even saw a few snowflakes the other day. I am so not ready for snow yet! I think the rest of my day will be spent doing some mending and possibly a little baking. Kevin, DH, has been wanting me to bake some chocolate chip cookies. It seems like just the right kind of a day to be doing some baking!!



I just wanted to get something posted on here to get this started. I hope anyone that might stop by to read this will like what they see here and stop back often. I love to make new friends!!



Have a great day and God Bless, Brenda

1 comment:

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Well hello Brenda! So nice to meet you. Loved reading your bio. Wish you were my nieghbor, I could use a gardening mentor! LOL

Looking forward to visiting with you. Hope you'll share some of your sewing projects.

Blessings & joy,
Lea