Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday, November 14

I can't believe this week is almost over, The time is really flying by and I feel like I am not getting as much done as I wanted. I did get this site up and running this week so that made me happy. I still have so much I want to add to it but that will all come in time and with a little more experience on doing a blog.

I spent most of the day deleting emails and dropping the sites they were coming from, they sure do accumulate fast! and take up a lot of time that I want to spend here on this site.

I hope to get a start on scanning old family photos into the computer next week to save. I will then pass the albums and loose photos onto my cousins' family so they will be kept in the family. I have a lot of old family recipes I want to do that with also. I will share some of the photos and old recipes with you all on here.

Next week I also need to get busy sewing. I have a few things I want to make for Kevin for Christmas and the time is creeping up on me!!!! We usually make each other something instead of buying gifts. We are on a very limited income , besides it means more when it's made by hand and from the heart. We have no other immediate family so it's just the 2 of us. I'm glad we have each other.

I hope to start a section on here of crafts and sewing that I've done and that are for sale. I just need to figure out how to do that... I guess that means more researching.....hmmmm.....

I hope you all have a good evening and God Bless,

Brenda

1 comment:

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Hi Brenda,
I so appreciate your sweet note. Thank you. Can't wait to see what you have to share! I've got to get busy sewing too.

Blessings,
Lea