Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's a beautiful, warm 45º afternoon. I was just sitting here going through some of my recipes and listening to a Mozart CD. I love classical music! Thanks to mom I also like Big Band....Glen Miller, the Dorsey Brothers, Gene Kruppa, Buddy Rich,and many more..they rock!!! It's quiet in here right now, Kevin is taking a nap and the cat is sleeping in her bed next to the computer and I'm enjoying the music and visiting with you all.

I'm just trying to have a quiet peaceful day today and not move around too much. I kind of over did things yesterday and when I was getting dressed this morning I pulled all of the muscles in my back.. again.. I can't even take a deep breath yet...heating pad isn't even helping.

I did have my sewing machine and everything that goes with it set up in the walk-in closet (6'x6') kind of cramped. Well I got tired of being shut in a closet!soooo, I moved a couple of small shelving units and made enough room for my sewing table and 1(4ft. high) stack of plastic drawers behind my computer desk. A 5' board across 2 filing cabinets..it works for me!! I have just enough room between the sewing machine and the computer desk to swivel my office chair. I can go back and forth between the 2 of them now. I have so much more light..I am right next to a window. I hope I will get a lot more sewing done now since I'm not in the closet. I still have 1 whole side and the top of both shelves full of my stash of fabric and other crafting supplies.

We can now put our clothes in the walk-in instead of having them in the office closet! Nice feeling!!

I just changed music. I'm now listening to Yanni, Mozart was putting me to sleep, it was a tranquility CD.

I think I will see if I can find what I have have finished in the ways of crafts, sewing etc. and post pics of that. I will also see if I can find some pics of other things I've done in the past to post also.

I will also try to tell you the story behind the Eagle that I made. The picture is posted under the Simple Woman's Daybook.

Blessing and hugs,
Brenda

No comments: