Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Today was Beautiful........

The sun was shining bright and the temps were in the 70's, a little breeze blowin'! I just love days like today!! Don't you?? The best part was I got to go out...even if it was only to get some groceries, put gas in the van,(I only had 1/8 of a tank left), and get the new sticker for my license tags. My tags expire this month on my birthday UGH!!

This has been a very busy week, but then the first week or so of the month usually is. We get our checks, the bills get paid, some food gets bought and then we are broke again until the next month! I just feel happy and blessed that we are able to have our checks to pay the bills, etc. I can make do with whatever we get. We may not eat fancy, but we don't go hungry either. It's the way I was raised!!

Kevin has an appt. for a consult with Physical Therapy tomorrow morning. He broke the femur in his left leg 4 years ago and is losing more of the limited mobility he had, which was not much to begin with. He has trouble raising his foot to even get it in the van, our van is one of the lower one's. He uses a step but even with that it's a battle. Please, if you can, say a little prayer that maybe they can help him.

Tomorrow afternoon I am going to be posting things for sale on the store blog... http://countrydreamsandcreationsstore.blogspot.com/. I have the pictures taken and the info ready to go. I have so many ideas and plans for the store, I can't wait to get it up and running. I hope you will like what you see!!!

I just have to hope and pray my computer doesn't crash completely before Kevin works on it Friday. I've already saved all of my files to a folder on his computer. We have our computers networked together.

Well blogging friends it's getting late, I'm getting tired and I just know morning will be here sooner than I want it to be. I will say Good Night to all of you until tomorrow. I hope you have sweet dreams and a great day tomorrow!

Hugs and Blessings, my friends,

Brenda

No comments: