Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Nice Visit Today....

We had a nice visit today with my aunt and uncle from Dayton. She is my dads only living sister, she's 84 and the last of the 4 kids. My dad was the 1st to pass on to a better place in 1971....3 weeks before I graduated from high school. They come down 3 or 4 times a year and always try to make 1 visit close to my birthday, which is tomorrow. She brought an Apple Dump Cake she made, so good! and a card. We also got a pizza to share. I really enjoyed the visit. It was so nice to see family, something that doesn't happen very often. Everyone is scattered around here and there like so many families.

I've finally gotten back to sewing..YIPPEE!!!! I've finished 3 tops and a night shirt, for me. I have some shirts Kevin needs to have altered next, then it's onto making Christmas gifts and things.... TO SELL.... hopefully. I have quite a pile of things gathered up to list on here and I keep finding more as I sort through things. I have aprons, towel sets, wreaths, etc. and a lot of extra supplies and I'm still finding more.

I had a panic attack yesterday, the worst one I've had in a while. I'm not sure what triggered it but I got through it after a while. I prayed my way through it. I know God was with me. It sure scared me though. I hope I don't start having them like I used to. I have too many things I want to do.

It's been a long day and I'm getting tired. Kevin went to bed at 8PM. I just can't wind down that early, I have to wind down slowly. I think I've managed to wind down completely now so I'm off to bed and slumberland!!!

I hope you all have a good night.

Hugs and Blessings,
Brenda

1 comment:

JGC said...

Hi Sis -<-<-@ I find it very difficult to wind down at night too. I think I am going to perhaps try some meditation, visualization; and make some changes to my routine, like perhaps not being on the PC this late at night :P BUT I did lay for an hour and ditto, not a thing was happening, mind refuses to turn off tonight. I am so glad your Aunt and Uncle were able to come visit, what a sweet and loving couple. I 'm glad you're my family too Sis, love you like crazy! Jols