Monday, September 6, 2010

It's been a long day...



It has been a very long day following a very short 4 hours sleep last night. I'm getting to old for this. Kevin has an 8:15 appt. for physical therapy in the morning. He is losing what little mobility he has in the leg that he broke the femur in 4 years ago. I don't think there is anything that can be done at this point, but we will see and hope for the best. I hope I am wrong and they can help him.

My computer has been doing weird things the last couple of days so Kevin is going to work on it for me in a few days and see if he can get things right. I have a lot I need to do on here right now so it isn't a good time for it to have a "Hissy fit" LOL

I did some cleaning in the apt. today and will do more later. I do believe that is a never ending job. I need to get the rest of the shopping done for the month too. I want to free up as much time as I can the next few months to be able to post more on here. I'm going to need all the time I can get to make things for Christmas gifts and for the store also.I have a lot of projects in the making for the store! I will be posting some things on it the end of this week. I have been digging into my recipes also, so keep an eye on the Kitchen blog.

I would love to stay and visit longer with you tonight but I'm beat. I'm also creating all kinds of new words by hitting the wrong keys....OOPPSS. Good thing I proof read every line or 2 LOL.

See you tomorrow friends, Sweet Dreams,

Hugs and Blessings,
Brenda

No comments: