Monday, June 21, 2010

Just a quick note.....

Its been a long day and I can barely keep my eyes open. I got a lot done today straightening up around here. The landlord was down today and checked out the wet spot on the hallway floor. We live on a concrete slab floor covered with carpet. A few days ago a wet spot appeared on the floor. She thinks it is coming from the bathtub maybe , something with the pipes that are under the cement are leaking and coming up through the carpet! It will be interesting to see how they fix this. We might have to move to another apt. if they have to tear up the floors according to the maintenance girl. time will tell!! We have an inspection tomorrow from HUD where we get housing assistance. They will make sure things get taken care of one way or another!

It was a nice day here today but they are forecasting storms again. My plants are all looking good still but we have so many spiders on the porch and coming into the apt. along with an invasion of ants. I found a spider about the size of a quarter in one of my tennis shoes. I knocked it out and killed it then threw my shoes in the trash. I am not putting my foot in there where that spider had been living!!!! I had a little spider spray left and used it up outside. I will have to get some more and for ants too! I have breathing problems and have to be very careful what I use or I can't get my breath. I have an appt. Wednesday to take paperwork into HUD and hopefully everything will pass their standards.

I'm going to call it a night and hopefully get some sleep tonight! I will talk to you all tomorrow. Have a good night!

Hugs and Blessings,

Brenda

No comments: