Monday, June 21, 2010

2 Months, Too Long Between Posts

Hi Friends,

I can't believe it has been 2 months since I last posted. I've stopped by a few times, but just couldn't seem to think of anything to say. I've been dealing with a lot of back and leg pains lately and it has been taking over my concentration.

I did manage to slowly sort through things around here and had a garage sale last weekend. It was supposed to be 2 days but Saturday was rained out completely. The things that were left went to Goodwill. It's amazing how things accumulate...being a "pack rat" doesn't help either. I have been breaking that habit though. I have stopped going to yard sales and if I see something in a store, I ask myself if I really need it or just think I do. It seems to be working, but it isn't easy sometimes.

I have finally gotten caught up on all the things I have let slide, now I can turn my thoughts to gardening in containers , working on my Recipe blog and family cookbook and sewing & crafts to sell on the new blog I have been working at setting up. I will be selling some vintage items, etc . on it also. I will publish the blog when I have things completely set up. I hope It will be ready around July 1st. Keep checking back for updates!!!!!

I think I'm going to call it a night and go to bed. My back and legs don't seem to be hurting too bad right now, thanks to pain pills. I hate taking them and only do when it gets really bad.

You will be seeing me on a regular basis now. I plan on spending a lot of time between the 3 Blogs, sewing & crafting and my little container garden.


Have a good night my friends,

Hugs and Blessings,
Brenda

No comments: