Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Cookbook has a new name and link..

Country Dreams & Creations Kitchen . The new link is:

http://countrydreamsandcreationskitchen.
blogspot.com/

I hope it doesn't cause you too many problems since I changed it.

I'm going to be adding a lot more categories and recipes starting tomorrow. I want to get the cookbook finished up a.s.a.p. so I can go on to a couple other projects I have started too. I guess you could say I'm on a mission to tie up a lot of loose ends.

I have a "lot" of family pictures I want to scan into my computer so I can pass all of the originals onto my cousin to give to her kids. I have no one to pass anything onto so I want to make sure she has the family pictures, recipes and heirlooms, what few of them there is. She has 10 kids so there is plenty of them to share the pictures etc.. I'm not sick or anything just want things taken care of ahead of time so I can sit back and not worry about little things.

It got a little on the chilly side today. It's 43* right now , I just heard the furnace come on. It was getting a little chilly in here.

It's late and I'm tired so I'm going to call it a night.

Hugs and Blessings my friends,

No comments: