Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Not feeling to good

the last couple of days. I think that flu bug is trying to invade our space.  My aunt and uncle were supposed to come today for a visit, they are both in their 80's, and I called and told them I was sick . They decided to stay home for now. I think they made the right decision. I would hate for them to get sick at their age!

I'm not crazy about the thought of more snow coming in the next few days, but would rather see it than the thunderstorms we will be having in a few months. I don't like storms!

 The unpacking has slowed down the last few days since I haven't been feeling good. I hope I can get back to it soon. I'm getting down to all that is left now is my crafting and sewing supplies. I have  about 12 foot of shelves  set up along one wall of our bedroom that are at least 6' high to put all  or most of my craft and sewing supplies on. I can't wait to get into the boxes to see what I have, some of it has been packed up a long time. I'm putting it all in clear storage boxes on the shelves. I've got a lot of ideas for things I want to make to sell, hopefully on my new selling blog, which is under construction. The economy worries me though right now when it comes to crafts. 

I'm off to bed, maybe I can get warm, I'm freezing right now, chills I guess.

Have a good night my friends, I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Hugs and Blessings,
Brenda



2 comments:

TO BECOME said...

Brenda, sure hope you are feeling better today and keeping warm. Praying for you. connie

Brenda said...

Thanks Connie, I'm feeling a little better, it seems to get better for a couple of days and then starts back up again. I hope you are doing well.

I so want to get back to blogging. I've been spending way to much time on FaceBook, instead of taking care of things that are really important. I think the devil created FaceBook!!

We are finally all settled in from our move. I sure don't want to ever have to move again.

Take care and keep in touch,
God Bless You,
Brenda