Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Year, New Beginnings !






I hope all of your dreams and wishes for the New Year come to be!!

I know I'm late in saying this but we were moving over the holidays. I'm so glad the move is over and will be even happier when everything is in its place. The main rooms are pretty well done, the office/sewing/craft room still needs some work. I do have my sewing machines set up now, still have to do  some work on my office area. Kevin and I are sharing the small bedroom for our office etc,, we each have a 6'x 8' half of the room. My  6'x8' space does dual duty for , crafting/sewing and office work. The rest of the apt. just really needs to have pictures, nic nacs, etc placed around.

I have a lot of ideas and plans for the new year, including spending a LOT more time here blogging. I am hoping to get my craft business back up and running. I'm working on a selling blog and would like to do craft shows again. I used to do them all the time when mom was still able to go along. She really enjoyed watching all the people and talking to old friends. I miss my mom so much and my daddy too, He passed away in 1971, 3 weeks before I graduated from high school. Mom was gone 3 years Dec. 8.. Time goes by so fast...

I just wanted to stop by and let you all know I'm still around and will be a lot more in this new year. I 'm planning on making a lot of changes in my life, most importantly  becoming closer to God than I am. I drifted away just a little, never lost my faith or belief in God, just wasn't as involved as I should have been. I'm trying to change all of that now.

It's been a long day and I have an early appt. so I better get some sleep. Talk to you all tomorrow.

Goodnight, dear friends,
Hugs and Blessings,
Brenda

No comments: