Monday, January 17, 2011

Just a quick note tonight........

and then I'm off to bed! Got a lot done today. All of the books are unpacked and on shelves. I have way too many books. I got my side of the office/craft/sewing room done, finally. I'm going to try to get my shelves up that hold my nic-nacs tomorrow. I hope to get some of them on the shelves if I can.

My aunt and uncle are coming to visit Wednesday, so I want to get as much finished as I can. I've already warned them that there will be boxes sitting around still!! LOL

I just wanted to check in and say HI to all of you. I hope you've had a good day today.

Well, I'm off to bed, it's been a long day and tomorrow will be even longer.

Have a good night , I will talk to you tomorrow.
Sweet Dreams my friends,

Hugs and Blessings,
Brenda

No comments: