Thursday, August 6, 2009

We're back online !!

We got online service connected last Friday morning with TWC. The wireless that comes with the apartment only wanted to work when it was in the mood, not when we needed it. We really can't afford the extra $$$$ , but we'll manage somehow. I have to be able to keep in touch with you all here. I don't have any living family here and no close friends to talk to.....just neighbors that are only seen in passing once in a while.

We have been busy the last few days with the usual 1st of the month stuff...paying bills, groceries etc., although I haven't gotten much in the way of food yet. I have to defrost my big chest freezer in the garage today, so that means shifting things around so I can empty it for a few hours. I've used down most of what was in it so it won't be too bad ( I hope) ...except for the 24 qt. bags of zucchini I have frozen that will have to squeeze into the freezer in the fridge.

I'm still gathering things I no longer want, that I want to try to sell. I'd like to do a major downsizing. I've just got too much stuff!! lol I think they call people like me a pack rat!! LOL

Well, I'd love to stay and visit with you all longer, but I can't get done what has to be done if I stay on here.

I'm going to be posting a lot more recipes on the cookbook in the next few days, and will be doing that daily for quite a while. I have a lot of recipes to put in the cookbook. Soooo keep checking back!

Take care, I will be back tomorrow.

love, hugs, and blessings to you all!!

Brenda

No comments: