Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pictures !!! finally !

Well, I finally got the camera program working on this computer!! I know, I know it's about time, since I've never posted any pictures on the blog. I hope that will all change now if I can find enough things to take pictures of LOL.

These are miniature Sunflowers. I bought them at the Farmers Market about a month ago and they are doing good. They only get about 18"-24" tall. Cute little things!

This is a picture of my Live Forever(Sedum). It got huge this year. I will take another picture as soon as it is in full bloom.

Last but not least is a picture of our porch and the Petunia's I got from Walmart for $5 each. I wish they still looked this good!

Well that's a little peak into my world. Look out know that I know how to do this!!

I better go back and check the weather we have storms all around us!
Take care, see you tomorrow!

Hugs and Blessings,

No comments: