Sunday, October 3, 2010

Have you ever.......

......put something just where you were sure you would find it  and then it's no where to be found????  I did just that with my Olympus Camera. I've had it about 15 years and it's had a lot of use but still took good pictures. I use it for back up now  because it is a little on the heavy side and my hands shake when I'm trying to focus on a picture. It also  needs a new memory card. I have been using Kevin's Fugi film camera but I miss some of the features mine has. It has been less than a month  since I saw it last but I can't find it anywhere now. Maybe Missy (my cat) took it!! LOL  When something goes wrong or we can't find something it's always "Missy did it".  She is such a sweetheart of a cat , and would never do anything  wrong, haha., besides she is 18 years old!

It sure got cool today I don't think it ever made it out of the 40's here and the wind chill was in the very low 40's. I guess we can say that fall is really here now.  Fall is my favorite time of the year with all of its beautiful colors and the crispness in the air. I like spring too because of all the new beginnings for everything, but there is just something about fall. I guess it could have something to do with the fact it arrives only a day or 2 after my birthday!!

Kevin and I both have  very early Drs. appt. in the morning...it's blood work time. It's an every 3 month thing for me to keep a check on my A1C levels and blood count  since I'm diabetic and I tend to get low very low on iron, anemia. It got so low once they  were talking bone marrow tests. I ate everything made that would bring my iron back up and it worked. I make sure I eat plenty of iron rich foods now. I get a B-12 shot every month too to give me extra energy.


You will find me at my sewing machine every day from 12-4 now. I've tried to set up a regular work schedule for myself so I make sure I get my time to sew. It tends to get lost in the shuffle of everyday life if I don't set aside a regular time. It seems to be working out pretty good too. I've got the mending all caught up, made 4 tops for myself and have about a dozen different piles made up some for craft things to sell, some for Christmas gifts, some for clothes for Kevin and I....a little bit of everything. I'm seriously considering going back into the craft show/ Farmers Market business and having a selling blog after all. I just need to get things made and gathered up and listed on the blog before I go public with it. I got ahead of myself earlier.


I better get myself headed towards bed , Morning will be here before I'm ready for it to be.
 Have a great Monday, talk to you tomorrow night!!
Hugs and Blessings,
Brenda

No comments: