Thursday, August 26, 2010

Beautiful Day........

It was such a beautiful day today. The sun was shining bright, not to hot, I could enjoy days like today year round! Makes it kind of hard to stay inside and work though. I did finish a blouse I started yesterday. I will post pictures if I can get my camera to work again. It takes 1 or 2 pictures and then quits until I put in new batteries, they cost too much to keep doing that.

Kevin drove for the 1st time today since his fall 4 years ago. He did great, just like he had been driving all along. We went to the cemetery for him to practice, figured he couldn't hurt anyone there LOL!! He has a Dr. appt. tomorrow and I have 2 next week. I'm getting tired of Doctors!

I've been working on another blog. It's not published yet because I still have a lot to do before it's ready. It's called "Country Dreams and Creations Store". It will have a little something for everyone ...Crafts of all kinds, Teddy Bears made from old cutter quilts, Handmade kitchen items...aprons, towel sets, herb scented trivets and a lot more things. Too many to mention now. Homemade baked goods...Breads. zucchini, lemon, etc. ..cookies and all other kinds of goodies , depending on the season and availability of ingredients. I hope to have it up and running by the end of September, hopefully sooner.

I'm going to call it a day and get some sleep. I have a LOT to do tomorrow and want to get an early start.

Have a goodnight,
Hugs and Blessings my Friends,
Brenda

No comments: