Saturday, April 10, 2010

Been a long Time....

since I was here last. I can't believe how fast time goes by. The older I get the faster it goes...and the slower I get LOL!!!!

I have been keeping busy though, re-arranged the apartment, doing spring cleaning, finding lots of things to get rid of, either to sell or donate depending what it is. I've decided if I haven't used it in the last 6 months it's going out of here, with the exception of a few things.

I've scanned well over 300-400 pictures from family albums into my computer so I can store them on a disc and give the originals to my cousin to pass on to her kids. I don't have anyone to pass anything onto so I'm getting rid of stuff I don't want or need. I'm not planning on leaving this world for a long time yet, but that's not up to me.

I've got my sewing area set back up again and I'm going to start back into making things to hopefully sell. I'm thinking about setting up at the local Farmers Market this summer. I need to make some new clothes too, I've lost 30#'s since November...only another hundred to lose and I will be happy. I'm stuck on a plateau now so I would be happy to lose 5#!!

I'm thinking about changing my background on here and updating some things. I've definitely got to get back to working on adding recipes to the cookbook, the pictures got in the way of that among other things. So many things to do and not enough hours in the day to do them all.

I need to stay off FaceBook and spend more time here. It is so easy to waste time on FaceBook....the devil's playground!

I'm going to say goodnight while my eye lids are still partially open, I don't get much sleep at night due to having to help Kevin. I have to go to the grocery in the morning and don't want to be sleep walking. I need to be awake enough to stretch my money are far as I can.

Have a good night,

Hugs and blessing,
Brenda

No comments: