Sunday, July 26, 2009

New Recipes Posted........

on my Cookbook blog!!

I have added several new recipes over the last few days. I've been sorting through my recipe box and mom's trying to organize them into one cookbook. I will be putting all of them on the blog as well as a cookbook on my hard drive and a hard copy to keep in my kitchen.
It's going to be a big project but one that will be well worth the time and effort.

I want to share all of the recipes with all of you since I have no family to pass them on to. I hope maybe some of them will become your family's favorites too! :)

It's been a long day, both physically and mentally, and I'm getting tired. I've had a lot of leg and back pain the last couple of days and the weather isn't helping with all the rain.

Take care and I will visit with you again tomorrow,

Hugs and Blessings!!

Good Night!

1 comment:

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Brenda, this is my first time on your blog. Charming. I enjoyed checking it out. You have a blessed evening and have fun getting your recipes together!