Friday, October 2, 2009

Just stopping by on my way to bed.....

and thought I would say goodnight to you all. It has been a busy day around here today. I did a lot of work on the "kitchen" blog and have finally got all of the categories the way I want them. I have my cookbook here set up the same way and will be adding recipes to the blog and my cookbook at the same time...did some laundry and cleaning too.

I got an email from an old friend that I grew up with today. It was the bright spot in my day...made me feel really good ! ;)It helped me through the afternoon when Kevin was having one of his anger problems. He scares the daylights out of me when he gets like that. I just want to grab my cat and my things and run as far away as I can. The problem is I have no where to go or no friends or family to turn to for help. He has no family either to go to. I know it is caused from the fall he had 3 years ago that broke the femur in his left leg. He can't get out and go like he used to do. It's still hard for him to walk and to get in & out of the van. It would upset me too, but not to the extent it does him. I can't handle the hollering and throwing things that he does. My nerves are on edge all of the time anymore.

Sorry I guess I just needed to vent, thanks for being here for me. I don't know what I would do without you guys, my dear blogging friends. You all mean so much to me. I want to get back to blogging and reading your blogs more often, I think it would do me good. I miss visiting with all of you too!

I'm going to end this for now and will see you all tomorrow....hopefully it will be a better day. I have to go shopping in the morning so I will be gone for a little while.

Good Night,
Hugs and Blessings,
B

No comments: