Thursday, July 23, 2009

Another cool, rainy day!

It sure doesn't seem like July here in Ohio right now. The temps have been in the 60's and low 70's with rain steady for the last few days. We do need the rain in our area though, it has been really dry.

I got my 1st zucchini yesterday, I fried it for supper tonight, along with Italian sausage and buttered rice. We had Peach cobbler that I made yesterday and ice cream for dessert. I posted the recipe for the peach cobbler yesterday in the cookbook.

I spent some more time with my sewing machine today. I've been trying to catch up on some of Kevin's things. I finished up a pair of flannel pajama bottoms for him yesterday and today I sewed the hem in a pair of shorts and 2 new pair of slacks he got recently. I still have 3 long sleeved shirts that he wants me to open down the front so he can wear them like a jacket over shirts in the apartment
this winter. I will have all of his things caught up then.

I want to make some sun dresses dresses for myself and some night shirts. I think my clothes are all shrinking while they hang in the closet. I've got a few pair of slacks that I want to turn into shorts too, they will be my project for tomorrow.

I hope you all had a good day too.

I'll visit with you all tomorrow.

Hugs and Blessings,

No comments: