Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I have closed Country Dreams & Creations Store

I have decided to close my store blog. I sold most of the things I had locally. The opportunity presented itself so..... considering the economy I thought I better take advantage of the chance to sell the items. I will have items off and on and will post them here for sale. I want to thank all of you who visited the store.

I do still have 4 white damask and linen tablecloths that are for sale they are about 50+ years old and are in gently used condition. I will post more info here if anyone is interested.

I want to devote my time to this blog and the cookbook. It was just too much trying to do 3 and keep things going at home, there has been a lot going on here the last 2 months and I will tell about that in a separate post.

Blessings,
Brenda

No comments: