Saturday, January 24, 2009

I've got the flu or something!

I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately. I've got the flu, Kevin has it too, and it's hitting us both really hard. I haven't even left the apartment since Jan.5th, it's that bad. Kevin and I haven't had the strength to do much of anything around here, including eating right. We just don't have any appetite, but we are trying to eat just to keep our strength up.

I will be back to catch up my blogs as soon as I feel better!

Miss you all!!

Hugs and Blessings,
Brenda

5 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

you do have it Bad Brenda for it to hang on that long...I do hope you get some relief soon..Take care...Gina ;)

TO BECOME said...

Dear Brenda, I have also been ill and have not been able to be on the computer much.

I wish I lived close enough to you to make you a bowl of hot chicken noodle soup. My Dad used to think that was the cure for everything.lol

Hope you and your husband get better very soon and you are able to be up doing all the things that you love. connie

tam said...

Aww Brenda you poor things! I hope you recover quickly!Take care and talk to ya again when you get back to blogland!~Smiles~Tam!

TO BECOME said...

Dear Brenda, I am very concerned about you. I sure am praying that you are feeling much better by now and just to busy to post. You are in my thoughts.

I have finally got well. Good to be able to be back on the computer visiting my friends. connie

Brenda said...

Thank you all for your concern. We are both feeling better. This hit us around Christmas and we are just really getting life back to "normal".
I have been trying to get caught up on everything that was neglected during that time.
Connie, I'm glad you are feeling better and thank you for your concern and especially your prayers. I'm sure they helped us. I'm also glad you're feeling better and getting back to doing things you enjoy again!

Love and hugs,
Brenda