Thursday, December 9, 2010

We're Moving!!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS
 It has been way too long since I was here last.  We have been waiting about 6 months for an apartment that has a walk-in shower for safety reasons. We found out towards the end of October that an apartment would be available soon. I started packing things up because I knew it would take me a while.The older I get, the slower I get!!! LOL   We get the keys Dec. 20th and start moving in. It is in the same complex we are in now, so we don't have far to go. I'll be glad when the move is over and we are settled in. I just wish it wasn't so close to Christmas. I can't decorate the way I like this year!


Kevin and I are both doing ok, just the normal aches and pains and slowing down. I have been getting back to  sewing, at least I was until I found out we're moving. I will get back to it as soon as I can set up my work space. I have a lot of projects waiting to be made.

I just wanted to stop by and let you all know I'm still around and will be here more as time allows during and after the move. I'm tired tonight, went shopping today, groceries, I hate going anymore the prices are so high and it wears me out.

I will be back soon!!

Hugs and Blessings, my blogging friends,
Brenda

No comments: