Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sunshine and Feeling Better......

Sunshine, this morning, what a welcome sight to see, even if it only lasted a few hours!! I hope all of you got to enjoy some sunshine also! The sun really brightened my day!!

I saw the Dr. yesterday, she said all of my vital signs were good and gave a new prescription for the Extended Release Metformin to see if I could tolerate it any better. I told her I hadn't taken any Metformin for 5 days and felt better than I had in a long while. She told me I could try going without it for a couple of weeks as long as my sugar readings stayed good, if not, back on the meds.. I will try and hope for the best!!

I started back on my project of scanning all of the family photos onto my computer.I've done about 200 so far, had to take a break but now I'm back at it. I've got pictures of one of my great-grandmothers, 6 generations back, it was taken in the 1850's. I have quite a few from the 1800's. A lot of memories go with all of these pictures. I plan on putting them on DVD's then passing the pictures onto my cousin. I am the only one left of my immediate family, she can pass them onto to her kids.

I have a lot of ideas for sewing and craft projects, I just need to get busy and get them started. I hope to try and set up at the Farmers Market this year. I bought some batteries for my camera the other day. I'm not sure what is wrong with it but it will only let me take a few pictures and then quits until I replace the batteries. I can't afford another camera so I guess I will have to keep a supply of batteries on hand. I will take some pictures as I get things done. I do have one I can post now, it is a teddy bear I made for Kevin for Valentine's Day:



I better get back to scanning, I'd like to finish a few more tonight and I owe a dear friend an email.

Take care,

Hugs and Blessings, my friends

No comments: